Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Review of So You Want to be an Online Freelancer . . . Now What?

My writer friend Eeva Lancaster has a new how-to book coming out this week, born of her own experience as an online freelancer in the world of writing and publishing.  I know a lot of my friends, especially stay at home mothers, are looking for something rewarding to do from home to bring in a little money and personal fulfillment.  If selling essential oils or beauty products isn't for you, you might want to give this a read.  It's a short and sweet guide with practical tips for how to sell your skills build a little business for yourself.

I found it to be full of specific, actionable advice, which I really appreciate.  I also enjoyed learning from the author's personal experience.  Overall, I think it's concise, informative, and valuable for anyone thinking of dipping a toe into the world of online freelancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment