Friday, January 27, 2017

Recent Release: Cry Havoc by Jolie Mason

I have been terribly remiss in not getting this post out to you sooner.  A week ago my colleague Jolie Mason, the queen of space opera, released her latest creation, Cry Havoc.  I had the pleasure of helping her edit it.  She combines all the excitement of evil empires and space warfare with a touching tale of growing up and the bonds of a chosen family.  Those of you familiar with the rich world Mason has created through her previous releases will not be disappointed.  Those of you new to Mason or to the genre will, I think, be pleasantly surprised at how truly enjoyable her work is.  As much turmoil as we have in our country at the moment, a chance at a little escapism is a gift.  I suggest you take Mason up on it.


1 comment: