Monday, February 4, 2019

The Unclean Trailer

I wanted to write today about the trailer I've created for Unclean, the Hexborn sequel being released on February 19th. I did things a little differently this time. I've recently gotten my first Mac (the new Mackbook Air, which I love), so this time I played around with a template in iMovie. Take a look, and let me know what you think.



I thought I'd tell you a little about some of the images I chose. I chose these two to represent the deepening of the relationship between Shiloh and Silas that takes place over the course of the book. I don't know that I would call it a proper romance, but their bond certainly changes character.





Here is a depiction of our primary villain, Fenroh. He's a priest in the Elder's Order, fanatical supporters of the Patriarch. He's also the Patriarch's illegitimate son. He merited a brief and unflattering mention in Hexborn. Silas characterized him as "unstable." You will get to see just how right he was in the first third of Unclean.



This one is meant to represent Shiloh's biological father, Keegan, the chief of the Feralfolk. As you know from Hexborn, Shiloh and Silas both have a violent history with him. You will get to find out more about the complexity of that history over the course of Unclean.


Anyway, I hope the trailer makes you excited to read the next chapter of Shiloh's adventure. Order your copy here, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment